Monday, October 22, 2007

Have you donated yet?

I’ve sent out a lot of e-mails about Mike Huckabee, and why I think he’s the right man for the job. Moreover, I’ve also laid out why the other candidates are NOT the right ones for the job. Huckabee is a proven leader, and true conservative. That will be able to unite the Republican Party, and turn out the base for another win in 2008. Mike Huckabee is the first candidate that we have ever donated too, but I think he’s one of the first that I have really believed in. I think because of his humble origins he really cares about the little guy, and he has the leadership skills needed to accomplish change for the better.

It’s time to ask yourself do you care about the direction of the country? Do you want Hillary in 2008? If not, it’s time to put your money where your mouth is. Go to http://www.mikehuckabee.com/ and make a donation, and then get your friends on the bandwagon. If you don’t take a stand for what’s right, then who will?

Thanks,